Online registration will close at 3pm on Thursday, September 19. Walk-ins are welcome. Thank you to Riverside University Health System for sponsoring this month's program and to Cyndi Monroe of Christian Arts & Theatre of Corona (CAT) for emceeing.
This meeting will feature an expert social media panel comprised of:
- Mary Barnett, Mobile/Social Conversationalist CLICK FOR BIO
- Elizabeth Hayden, Clout Consulting CLICK FOR BIO
- Kathleen Ray, Ur Agenda Social Marketing CLICK FOR BIO
- Mobile/social tools and tips
- Live streaming
- Tools for Facebook business owners
- Reviews and reputation management
- Instagram value of immediate analytics
- and more!
- SUBMIT YOUR QUESTIONS TO STEPHANIE@MYCHAMBER.ORG BY SEPT. 19!
Additional highlights include networking tips, introduction of members, a recap of the Corona Chamber's Washington, D.C. Legislative Advocacy Summit, and more!
If you are eligible for an early registration discount, it will show up in your cart before checkout, even though the higher price will show initially.
Good Morning Corona is a monthly meeting dedicated to keeping businesses up to date on topics of interest. This is a great opportunity to meet people across a variety of industries. A light breakfast is included as well. Speakers change each month. Non-profit organizations who are members of the Corona Chamber may apply to exhibit 1x/year by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, available on a first-come, first-serve basis. Sponsorship opportunities are also available on this same basis. If you are a member and need a login to register at member pricing, please call the Chamber office at (951) 737-3350 to ensure you receive your discount.