Welcome to Good Morning, Corona, your monthly connection to what's happening in the business community. From networking exercises* to speakers on topics of interest, business recognition and self-introductions*, to advocacy and city updates, this event is one you should have on your calendar each and every month.
Thank you to Citrus Valley Medical Associates for sponsoring this meeting!
*Due to COVID, we have temporarily removed certain elements from the program to comply with safety protocols.
This month we will feature the following:
- Chamber/advocacy update
- Performance by Christian Arts & Theatre
- Corona-Norco Unified School District candidates forum
Invited guests include: Jose Lalas, Chris McCoy, Lorraine Meyers, Anna Coriddi-Meza, Bill Pollock, and Mary Ybarra
- Presentation on creating a recovery blueprint for your business
Improvise, Adapt, Overcome: Creating a Recovery Blueprint
Businesses who have been forced to pivot extensively to cope with challenges posed by the current business landscape need an approach to get them out of crisis mode and to a more stable state.
A recovery blueprint does this by creating:
- An executable roadmap to lead the business to where it needs to be
- A practical solution that eschews recent trends and works from first principles
- A tool that has the flexibility to adapt to a constantly changing environment
Online registration will close at 12pm on September 15th, but walk-ins will be accepted as space allows. Those who register and prepay 10 days before the event save $$ on their admission! Note, the higher price will show initially. Once you add a guest, the discount will be applied.
What are all of the ways you can be involved? You can...
- Register as an attendee
- Bring a friend
- Become an exhibitor
- Receive premium exposure the entire year as a sponsor
- Volunteer as an ambassador
- Let us know you're interested in speaking, emceeing, or providing networking tips/value to our attendees
- Donate a door prize
Good Morning Corona is a monthly meeting dedicated to keeping businesses up to date on topics of interest. This is a great opportunity to meet people across a variety of industries. A light breakfast is included as well. Speakers change each month. Non-profit organizations who are members of the Corona Chamber may apply to exhibit 1x/year by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, available on a first-come, first-serve basis. Sponsorship opportunities are also available on this same basis.