Online registration will close at 3pm on Thursday, August 15. Walk-ins are welcome. Thank you to Corona Life Services for sponsoring this month's program and to John Weyhgandt of Western States Financial & Investments for emceeing.
This meeting will feature a keynote by Riverside County Supervisor Karen Spiegel, updates from the City of Corona, advocacy awareness (which bills should be on your radar), emergency earthquake preparedness presented by the Corona Fire Department, recognition of members and introduction of new members, and more.
If you are eligible for an early registration discount, it will show up in your cart before checkout, even though the higher price will show initially.
What's happening at Good Morning Corona August 16? We have:
- Supervisor Karen Spiegel updating us on District 2
- Emergency Services Coordinator Gina Moran-McGough sharing about earthquake and emergency preparedness for businesses
- Mark Edwards of Empire Energy Solutions providing advanced networking techniques
- Chamber Chairman of the Board Mike Ryan showing attendees a useful feature to find the business you're looking for fast
- A thank you to retiring CPD Captain James Patton
- Recognition of businesses
- Advocacy update on legislation that's happening RIGHT NOW and what you can do to help stop it (trust us, you need to know about this)
- Info from our sponsor, Corona Life Services
- And more, emceed by this month's featured entrepreneur, John Weyhgandt
If you don't have your seat yet, what are you waiting for? Walk-ins welcome, but pre-registration highly recommended (we want to make sure there's enough food and seating for all of you wonderful people!)
Good Morning Corona is a monthly meeting dedicated to keeping businesses up to date on topics of interest. This is a great opportunity to meet people across a variety of industries. A light breakfast is included as well. Speakers change each month. Non-profit organizations who are members of the Corona Chamber may apply to exhibit 1x/year by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, available on a first-come, first-serve basis. Sponsorship opportunities are also available on this same basis. If you are a member and need a login to register at member pricing, please call the Chamber office at (951) 737-3350 to ensure you receive your discount.