The Corona Wellness Center is hosting a FREE sports medicine symposium August 13th in the city of Corona from 6 pm until 8 pm.
The topics are Concussion Awareness and Common Sports Injuries.
For Aug 13th, our key sponsor is going to be Riverside Community Hospital with their Orthopedic Surgeons and Neurologist.
Also, a Radiologist and a Sports Chiropractor will also be speaking.
CONCUSSION AWARENESS AND COMMON SPORTS INJURIES EDUCATIONAL SYMPOSIUM
- The Corona Wellness Center is having its first Educational Symposium. Complimentary Appetizers and refreshments will be served to the first 300 attendees that register on our Eventbrite link below:
[ Go to the website: Eventbrite.com
[Type in: Concussion Awareness and Sports Injuries]
- The purpose of the August event, is to educate parents about the Common symptoms and treatments of Concussions. We will also bring awareness to common Sports Injuries, how to prevent them, and the details of surgical procedures, if ever needed.
WHEN: AUGUST 13TH
- 6PM: APPETIZERS AND REFRESHMENTS
- 7PM: SYMPOSIUM
- 8PM: MEET THE VENDORS, RAFFLE PRIZES AND NETWORKING
- 255 N Lincoln Ave, Corona, CA 92882
- The Concussion Awareness and Sports Injury Prevention is open to the sports community.
- Guest speakers: Riverside Hospital Board-Certified Sports Medicine Surgeons, our Sports Chiropractor, and our Director of Recovery.
- We would like to ask for your support to assist with the funding of the event which goes toward a great cause providing “Wellness Scholarships” to local athletes.
- We will have many great raffle prizes to give out all night!!
QUESTIONS? CONTACT US AT: 951.432.7196