Use the orange register button for sponsorships (info below), exhibitor spaces, and/or individual tickets. Click here for the Facebook event. Text WLC to 71441 to receive text info about the conference! #CoronaChamber #WLC19
Celebrating the Power and Passion of Women
Women today account for approximately half of the workforce in the United States, according to the US Department of Labor. However, the changing times do not necessarily mean that the working woman has moved on from her role as mommy. Seventy percent of mothers with children under 18 participate in the labor force. Mothers are the primary or sole earners for 40 percent of households with children under 18 today, compared with 11 percent in 1960.
We want to celebrate the power and passion that women bring to the workforce and give you tips and tools to make you even more successful, keep you healthy and balance the stress for your wellness. Join women and men alike for the 8th Annual Women's Leadership Conference at Crossroads Church in Corona. As of August 5, over 500 are already registered!
Don't miss out on this excellent networking and learning opportunity! Hear the stories, challenges, triumphs, and tools these successful and influential women used to rise to the top. Stroll through the exhibitors and discover amazing products and services from local businesses.
Riverside County's Women's Leadership Conference:
Celebrating the power and passion of women!
Thursday, September 12, 2019
7:15 am - 12:30 pm
Crossroads Church (2331 Kellogg Ave., Corona 92881)
- Leeza Villagomez - Owner and Founder of the Yoga Den Health Spa & School
- Topic: How to Maintain a Healthy Mind, Body, and Soul in this Stress-Induced World
- Lisa Marie Platske - Award-Wining Leadership Expert, Master Coach, International #1 Best-Selling Author, and Founder of Design Your Destiny Live
- Topic: Courageous Leadership: How to Be a Leader Worth Following
- Sophia Brooks - CEO & President of Global Learning Partners, Author, Speaker, and Master Trainer
- Topic: Harnessing the Power of Words
- Dr. Rebecca Heiss - Evolutionary Biologist, Author, and Renowned Speaker
- Topic: Evolving Power - Empowering Women to Lead With, Not Against, Our Biology
- Physician panel - Specialists will share on female-centered health and wellness
- Dr. Arti Amin, Podiatrist, Corona Regional Medical Center
- Dr. Karin Jones, Chief of Service, OB/GYN, Kaiser Permanente
- Dr. Ayodale Odulate, Radiologist, Riverside Medical Clinic
- Dr. Samar Nahas, Riverside Community Hospital
Contact Stephanie Shapiro at the Corona Chamber of Commerce for Sponsorship and exhibitor opportunities! Stephanie@MyChamber.org or (951) 737-3350
Editor's note: Source - US Department of Labor, https://blog.dol.gov/2017/03/01/12-stats-about-working-women
If you require any ADA accommodations, please be sure to email Stephanie@MyChamber.org as soon as possible.
Check in at the event with QR code on confirmation email or by name. You do NOT need to pick up tickets prior to the event.