Once online registration closes, you can still purchase at the door.
We invite you to join us for the 7th Annual Riverside County Women's Leadership Conference! We have 4 dynamic speakers sure to UPLIFT (Unify - Prosper - Learn - Inspire - Fulfill - Thrive). Text CORONA to 71441 to download the digital program! If you have a promo code, you must click the "apply" button for it to work.
If you require any ADA accommodations, please be sure to email Stephanie@MyChamber.org as soon as possible.
Check in at the event with QR code on confirmation email or by name. You do NOT need to pick up tickets prior to the event.
We are proud to welcome this incredible lineup of speakers:
- Dr. Michelle Skoorka, Director of Laboratory Research and Internships, Office of Naval Research
- Topic: The Engineering Path Less Traveled: From Punk to PhD in 47,000 Easy Steps
- C.C. Vest, Owner of Midpoint Bearing
- Topic: Women in Leadership
- Dr. Leslie Wickman, Astronaut, Research Scientist, Engineering Consultant, Author, and Professor
- Topic: Glimpses of Heaven on Earth - My Journey in Sports & Aerospace
- Lea Deesing, Assistant City Manager, City of Riverside
- Topic: Finding Light at the End of a Math Equation
Click here to read all about the speakers!
|Altura Credit Union|
|Another Brilliant Idea|
|Bank of America|
|Brain Balance of Corona|
|Carter Bradley Insurance Solutions|
|Colleen M. Liaga Physical Therapy|
|Corona Fit Body Boot Camp|
|Corona Regional Medical Center|
|Corona-Norco Family YMCA|
|Creative By Design|
|Express Employment Professionals|
|Holstrom, Block and Parke|
|Loma Linda University Behavioral Medicine Center|
|Monte Carlo Masquerade|
|Nothing Bundt Cakes|
|Oils and Orchards (Young Living Essential Oils)|
|Riverside County Supervisor John Tavaglione|
|Riverside Medical Clinic|
|U.S. Small Business Administration|
|Thomas Miller Mortuary & Crematory|
|Via Avalon Executive Suites|
7:30am Registration, Exhibitors, Breakfast
8:30am Program begins
8:45am Opening Speaker: Lea Deesing
9:20am 2nd Speaker: C.C. Vest
9:55am Break – Visit the Exhibitors!
10:15am Program resumes
10:20am 3rd Speaker: Dr. Leslie Wickman
10:55am Closing Speaker: Dr. Michelle Skoorka
11:30am Final remarks
Thank you to the Yorba Linda Chamber of Commerce, Chino Valley Chamber of Commerce, Inland Empire Regional Chamber of Commerce, Murrieta/Wildomar Chamber of Commerce, Fontana Chamber of Commerce, and the Greater Ontario Business Council for partnering with us on this event!